29.9.12

Kiva Process


 It's been awhile since I have done a digital painting... I'm so glad that I had the chance to paint once again. 

Here's a commission/fan art request I did for our very own Miss Dee, manager of Makasining Group. She wants a female version of Kamen Rider Kiva, so here it is. 






 I honestly have no idea how his/her armor really looks like. So, if you are a fan of Kamen Rider Kiva... My sincere apologies if you see something weird with her armor. 

All thanks to Miss Dee and Sir JB Casacop for the food! ^_^

I have documented my process, so I thought I'd share it with this animated gif. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to drop me a message. Hope you'll like it!




And by the way.... English is not my first language... so... if you see something wrong with my grammar please let me know! Thanks in Advance! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment