7.8.12

100% Of Me

This is a request illustration I did a few years ago for Kitt and Kate Aton-Osias. It's an illustration for Kate's short story,  If you want to read the whole story here's the link (100percentOfMe).



Here's the progress shots... 

I know... you may not find this interesting, An old painting of mine that shows my lack of skills and techniques. But as much as I want to post a progress shots of my recent works, I still haven't figured out how to organize them. So why not let's start from one of my old paintings and see how can we improve them. ^_^

As I can see from this painting, it needs more space. If I just extended its canvas perhaps it would look better. And the equations effects are so lame. >_< And... highlights perhaps?  I know there's still room for improvement What else did you see? Please let me know. :)

This is why I keep my old paintings and drawings not just to laugh at it. But to be able to see that I still need to improve and never be satisfied with my current style or technique.  Did it help you or it did not?

Well that's it for now, I hope I could post another progress shots where I can critique my own old paintings! :D I really do hope that somehow this will help you. :) And as always... English is not my first language so if you see something wrong with grammar... please... please let me know! Thanks! Have a great day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment